Founded by two best friends looking for impactful ways to support survivors of human trafficking. Their purposeful bags are made of sustainable materials and sewn in fair trade factories, and 20% of profits are donated to empower survivors of trafficking in Los Angeles.
- Each pouch is handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with organic cotton sheeting
- Batik tassels are lovingly handmade in North Carolina by women escaping generational poverty
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
Join us and #HoldOnToHope."