The only thing Looptworks scraps is the typical way of doing business. They make super durable, good-looking travel and tote bags, backpacks, apparel and accessories out of 100% upcycled materials. They’re keeping tons (literally) of useful material from going to the landfill. And, they have the Loopt4Life Guarantee to ensure you've got a product you can use forever!
The lightweight Delta Backpack is upcycled using materials from retired uniforms. Well suited for your grab-and-go lifestyle, it's stylish, durable and roomy. With numerous pockets for organization, this bag works for any type of trip, business or pleasure.
We partnered with a non-profit that employs adults with barriers to employment to clean and process donated uniform materials before upcycling them into new products.
A portion of sales from the backpack will be donated towards the Captain Planet Foundation to support environmental education programs.
- Upcycled using materials from retired Delta uniforms:
- Red dress
- Navy suiting
- Bomber jacket
- Hi-Vis jacket
- External zipper pocket for easy access to phone and keys
- Top zipper closure
- Adjustable straps for comfortable fit
- Top carry handle
- Interior laptop pocket accommodates up to a 15" device (best paired with an upcycled device sleeve)
- Limited edition and hand numbered
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon
- Dimensions: 18" H x 13" W x 4.5" D
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.