Combines utility and versatility for everyday use. Made with Full Grain locally sourced leather that ages beautifully over time. An essential wardrobe staple you won't venture far without.
- Responsibly sourced full-grain leather
- Solid Brass buckle
- Casual 1.5" leather belt
- Single belt keeper loop
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
- Slanted tip edge
- Width: 1.5 inch
- Perforated holes for a custom fit
- Made in Haiti by Master Craftsmen
Shop more from deux mains's collection
When founder Julie went to Haiti after the 2010 earthquake, she decided to really listen to what the people there were saying. So when a Haitian woman said, "I don't want a bottle of water. I need a job," Julie took it to heart, and Deux Mains was born! Deux Mains employs female artisans in Haiti and teaches them how to handmake accessories from sustainable, local materials like ethical leather and even repurposed old tires! The result is a beautiful collection of men’s and women’s sandals, bags, and other accessories that do good and capture the spirit of Haiti!
All unworn and unaltered items may be returned within 15 days of the purchase date to receive a refund. Please note, there is a restocking charge of $4.95 for returned items to help cover shipping costs. You may also consider store credit or a gift card at no additional charge to you. Original shipping charges and state taxes are also non-refundable.
Refund will be processed minus fees within 5-7 business days after item has been received and checked. Your credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Only regular priced items may be eligible for a refund
- Promotional items and gift certificates are ineligible for refunds.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Sale items will not be eligible for a return or exchange. International orders cannot be returned or exchanged.