- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Ethically manufactured in India with fairtrade certified cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic is printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking worldwide.
10% of the gross profits from this tote are donated to Two Wings, a non-profit organization that uses education, mentoring, and life coaching to empower at-risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Pocket: 8’’ x 8’
Shop more from The Tote Project's collection
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.