This is a limited-edition collaboration with the Salvation Army of Southern Nevada. Please note that the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use upcycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
50% of the profits from this pouch will go toward the Salvation Army of Southern Nevada's SEEDS of Hope program. SEEDS of Hope stands for - Saving, Empowering, Education, and restoring Dreams to lives shattered by human trafficking.
- Featuring exclusive floral artwork by survivors of human trafficking who are part of the SEEDS of Hope program in Salvation Army Southern Nevada.
- The pouches are ethically made and sewn by survivors of exploitation and people who are at-risk
- Each bag is manufactured in India at a fair trade social enterprise
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric. (Various patterns and colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.