This dress represents a solution to the painful and generational epidemic of poverty and modern-day slavery.
How beautiful are the hands that sewed it? How beautiful are the women who wear it that understand the value of the lives behind those hands?
Wear it proudly. You have given the gift of dignity and purpose through your choice to purchase.
- Made of machine-washable rayon
- As comfy as a second skin, this innovative design hugs and skims the body without cling
- Fits petite-ample buntlines beautifully without pulling or gaps
- Compliments all body shapes
- Each purchase brings hope to at-risk women in Vietnam
- Machine washable rayon
- Ethically made in Da Nang, Vietnam by Yoke Manufacturing
- 1st Model is 5′0″ wearing size XS.
- 2nd Model is 5'3" and wearing size Large. Waist: 33", Hip: 42"
Women-owned Lev Apparel knows that women don’t need a million different outfit options out there to feel their best—just a few high-quality, sustainable staples that fit well and feel great! And that’s exactly what Lev is out to provide. They’re all about stylish designs that fit and flatter, work with your body type, and that you’ll love to wear for years to come. Lev Apparel believes that empowered women empower women! That's why they're committed to great workplace environments and fair wages for their workers—at risk women in New Delhi.
Lev Apparel accepts returns of unused items in the original packaging within 21 days of purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.
Please Note: All Lev Apparel items on sale are FINAL SALE and cannot be refunded or exchanged