This utilitarian denim jacket has an asymmetric neckline to show off its cozy lining made from an upcycled faux sherpa
- 28.5" Length (from high point of shoulder)
- The model wears a size Small.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
77% Cotton, 23% Refibra Tencel
- Made with Refibra, an upcycled cellulose fiber made from recycled cotton.
- Faux sherpa lining is an upcycled fabric, that requires no resources to create.
- Low impact wash process uses 90% less water, 63% less energy, and zero harmful chemicals.
- Hangtags, labels, and packaging are made from recycled and biodegradable materials.
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, ÉTICA does accept returns and exchanges. Product must be in new condition, unworn, with original tags attached. You have 15 days from when you receive your order to send back your return. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com