- Made with LOVE and recycled yogurt cups
- Handle created with 100% recycled #5 plastic; bristles are new nylon
- Easy-to-grip curved handle
- Tiered bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning
- Includes reusable travel case
- Be sure to learn about the toothbrush recycling program listed below
- Please note: because we manufacture with recycled plastic, the color of the products can vary. The toothbrush handle you receive may vary slightly in color from the images and swatches shown.
[split] Preserve consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment. The design includes a curved handle for those hard-to-reach places and a three-level bristle arrangement to massage your gums. And while the bristles are brand new, the handle is made from recycled #5 plastics (which include things like yogurt cups.) The reusable, clear Travel Case features ventilation holes and a cap to keep your toothbrush clean and dry wherever you take it or store it. Preserve toothbrushes are recyclable through Preserve's mail-in recycling program.
A pioneer in sustainable consumables, Preserve offers affordable kitchen and personal care basics with an eco-friendly twist—they're all made with 100% recycled materials! Founder Eric started the company in the '90s because a lot of people had started recycling—but not a lot was being made out of those recycled materials. As a B Corp, Preserve wants you to feel good about the stuff you're filling your home with. They offer a range of high-quality, well-designed everyday products from toothbrushes and razors to plates and cups and even compostable plates, cups, and bowls for guilt-free, easy cleanup. And if that wasn't enough, their stuff just looks fun! Their products are sleek and brightly-colored—sure to add some personality to your home!
Preserve accepts returns at their discretion. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.