Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
This large reusable spork is perfect for travel and outdoor adventure. With a longer handle than our compact sporks, this all-in-one, double-duty eating utensil is ready for action. Each large spork is hand-shaped from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo and is complete with the iconic spoon and fork combo.
Hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish, this bamboo spork is reusable and durable.
- Size: 6.75’’
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Sold individually
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Bamboo sporks won’t scratch dinnerware
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come