Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Our Veneerware® utensil sets are the perfect eco-friendly alternative to plastic disposable cutlery. Choose all-natural, elegant bamboo flatware for your birthday, picnic, wedding or any other occasion.
Veneerware® is the only cutlery made from certified organic bamboo, a renewable resource. Our spoon, knife, fork sets are designed to be both stylish and sturdy enough for most foods. Our cutlery is a natural complement to our Veneerware® disposable plates. And after using them, our disposable bamboo utensils will compost in 4-6 weeks. For using at home, hand-wash for multiple uses.
- Size: 6.5’’
- Sold as set of 24 utensils (set includes 8 spoons/8 knives/8 forks)
- Made without glues or lacquers
- No discolored blotches or irregularities- consistent utensil-to-utensil
- Biodegradable and compostable in 4-6 months
- FDA-approved, food-safe
- Chemical and pesticide-free, no bleaches or dyes
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Intended for single use
Looking for larger quantities, we also sell our Veneerware® utensils in bulk!"