Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
You won’t be able to stop using these disposable, compostable sporks once you discover how handy they are. The perfect alternative to plastic utensils, they’re ideal for travel, boxed lunches, food tastings, or outdoor use.
Our Veneerware® compostable bamboo sporks are made of certified organic bamboo—a renewable resource. Keep plenty on hand for eating al fresco or on the run.
- Size: 3.5’’
- Sold as set of 24 sporks
- Made without glues or lacquers
- No discolored blotches or irregularities- consistent spork-to-spork
- Biodegradable and compostable in 4-6 months
- FDA-approved, food-safe
- Chemical and pesticide-free, no bleaches or dyes
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Intended for single use
Bamboo sporks also available in a bulk case of 250."