Fair trade and 100% organic apparel with unique yet familiar designs. A leader in ethical, sustainable fashion for over 20 years, INDIGENOUS is committed to paying living wages as well as conserving natural resources.
Inspired by nature, with a romantic, floral feel, the Tulla Statement Threader features a leaf-like, asymmetrical shape that effortlessly loops through the earlobe. Wear this sophisticated yet playful style to celebrate any day, maybe every day. Handcrafted in Kenya with sustainable materials using traditional artisan techniques.
- Ethically made by SOKO Jewelry
- Height: 64mm
- Width: 24mm
- Thickness: 8mm
- Made from polished recycled brass
- Handcrafted in Kenya using heritage techniques
- Each piece is unique with slight deviations, yet held to a high standard of quality
- Your purchase promotes artisan innovation + entrepreneurship
- Arrives in a cloth bag handmade by a women's collective in Nairobi
These elegant earrings accentuate the neck and draw the eye upward. Pair them with dramatic necklines, like our Bardot Pullover Sweater, or wear them to occasions paired with our organic Boatneck Dress & Cap Sleeve Knit Dress.
Brass is a metal alloy of copper and zinc. Known for its durability and workability, brass has been used for centuries—the first example of brass jewelry dates from ancient Rome. Our favorite part? Brass isn't just beautiful, it's also sustainable! Almost 90% of all brass in the world is recycled. Since these earrings are made from solid brass, with no external plating, they are super easy to clean and the color will never wear off."