Naturally beautiful, vegan wallets handmade with banana paper in Micronesia. Founder Matt was a volunteer teacher on the island and started Green Banana Paper to use renewable local resources to create fair employment for local farmers and makers.
Fill the atmosphere with pure natural vibes when you bring home this long vegan clutch wallet and spark up a new conversations with any keen observer.Let your wallet remind you of thatched-roof huts and idyllic visions of the jungles, beaches and harbors of our beautiful islands. It's an awesome fashion statement in support of philanthropy, fair trade, and compassion.
- Made with 100% Pure Banana Fiber Paper
- 2 Bill Compartments & 4 Card Slots
- Zippered Compartment / Coin Purse for loose items
- Elastic Band Closure Strap
- Dimensions: 3.75 inches by 8 inches
- Industrial Sewn Construction
- Gift-ready packaging; includes 'How It's Made' story card & bonus sticker
- Water & Tear Resistant
- Sustainably & Ethically Made in Micronesia
- FREE 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (see our warranty policy for more info)
Banana Fiber Paper:
Each wallet is crafted with long golden banana fibers sourced directly from local farmers. The fibers are extracted by hand and processed without the use of harmful chemicals, and within a safe & ethical work environment.
Banana fiber is rapidly renewable, biodegradable and cruelty-free.
Reapply any natural wax or apply clear acrylic spray to increase water-resistance and lengthen the life of your wallet.
Ships from Kosrae, Micronesia (in most cases)
Visit our Shipping FAQ Page for more details
U.S.A. & Micronesia Orders
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders
Delivery in 5 business days
Price calculated at checkout according to size & weight
Delivery in 15-20 business days
Express shipping available, but delivery date not guaranteed
We're confident that you will love your new wallet, but if you don't, just return it within 60-days for a full refund of the purchase price. See our returns policy for more info.