Ethically elevated, well-designed apparel, home goods, and accessories artfully curated by Made Trade.
A must have artistic modern piece for all of your everyday hot beverages. Be delighted when enjoying your morning coffee or tea in this stunning colorful and bright enamel mug. The perfect size to hold in your hand and a smooth rounded lip to savor every sip.
Designed by our artisan partner Meso Goods in Guatemala, they are dedicated in the preservation of Mayan cultural heritage but also a social enterprise that creates economic empowerment through the design and production of artisan made products in Central America.
Each durable piece is made through a traditional enamel process and hand dipped by fair-trade artisans in Amatitlan, Guatamala
- Dimensions: 4.5”H x 3”W
- Holds about 12 oz
- Materials: Enamelware, Metal
- Colors: Pink and Purple
- Origin: Guatamela
- With each piece, expect slight color variations due to the uniqueness and charm of handmade products.
- This item is not microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe on top rack
- Recommended hand wash
- Founded by sisters Rowena and Lily Lei, August Sage is a women-run company based in New Mexico and Washington State. Rowena and Lily design unique, modern pieces for the home, all handcrafted by artisan communities around the world. Each August Sage piece is 100% handmade and sourced through fair trade practices using natural and sustainable materials and processes. August Sage’s mission is to provide lasting economic opportunities to artisans, and to celebrate and preserve the unique and diverse heritage of the artisans they partner with. All artisan partners are paid living wages allowing them to provide for themselves, and afford healthcare and education for their families.