Description From Brave Soles
These strappy leather sandals are proof that pretty and practical belong together.
The name Jasmine dates back to ancient Persian mysteries that speak of beauty and love. Featuring a minimalist cross ankle design that flits from dressy to casual, this will be your go-to travel sandal and evening out shoe. From magic carpet rides to sunset summer walks, the Jasmine can take you there.
- Made of locally sourced leather
- Handcrafted tire soles made from upcycled tires sourced in Haiti
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Handmade by artisan shoemakers in the Dominican Republic
- Available in classic black, caramel, and white caramel.
Brave Soles's Impact
Handcrafted leather bags and sandals made with love in the Dominican Republic.
Brave Soles's Return Policy
All Brave Soles items, unaltered and unworn, may be returned within 30 days from the day of delivery. Brave Soles accepts return items from anywhere in the world for a full refund. However, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) back to them, unless there was a mistake made on their part. Understandably, personalized and items on sales cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.