A pioneer in sustainable consumables, Preserve offers a range of high-quality, well-designed everyday products from toothbrushes and razors to kitchenware. Founder Eric started the company in the '90s because a lot of people had started recycling—but pretty much no one was making stuff out of recycled materials. All products are made from 100% recycled materials, and we love the toothbrushes!
Introducing POPi Shave 5: Made with love and recycled ocean plastic
We are proud to introduce POPi Shave 5 -- made from recycled ocean plastic recovered through the clean up efforts of our partners. This next generation razor is beautifully designed to offer an extraordinary shave while being light on the earth. We created POPi Shave 5 with you in mind, no matter who you are or how you shave. POPi Shave 5 is designed to not only accommodate, but work well and feel good with the various grips used by shavers of all stripes.
25% of the proceeds of POPi products sold will be donated to non-profits that work to clean up oceans and beaches, support marine conservation and research plastic pollution.
When you buy POPi Shave 5, you are playing a role in stopping the flow of wayward plastic that contaminates our oceans and harms earth's marine animals.
Click here to learn more about POPi
or visit www.preserve.eco/POPi
- For men and women
- Ergonomic handle made from recycled #2 ocean plastic, recovered through the clean up efforts of our partners
- Ceramic coated blades for improved comfort
- Lubricating strip with cocoa butter and aloe
- Handle compatible with POPi Shave 5 replacement blades
- POPi Shave 5 Razor handles are recyclable through Preserve's mail-in recycling program
- Blades and >90% of handle made in USA; cartridge assembled in Mexico
- Please note: Because of the donation component of POPi products, they are not discounted during sales.
The 5 Gyres Institute is a nonprofit organization based in Los Angeles, with a global network of supporters united in the pursuit of a planet free of plastic pollution. 5 Gyres mission is to empower action against the global health crisis of plastic pollution through science, education, and adventure.
Renew Oceans is a nonprofit organization working to reduce ocean plastic pollution where it begins - in populous river adjacent communities in the world. They divert plastic waste with biofences in rivers across the developing world, and renew these plastics into fuels while empowering local communities.