Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Soft, durable, machine washable and even reversible, our hemp denim baby bib is the go-to for eco-friendly parents. Our hemp denim fabric is made using a blend of organic hemp and organic cotton, the perfect combination for a style and function.
Our eco-friendly baby bib is also accented with cotton piping to make it comfortable for baby, and embroidered with bees on the front for extra fun. This wonderful renewable resource gets better with age, and will hold up over many uses.
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Low iron if needed
- Hemp has 8x the tensile strength and 4x the durability of other natural fibers
- Hemp is grown pesticide-free
- 65/45 blend of hemp and organic cotton
- EU approved dyes and controlled water management
- Green Scene Mom award winner in 2014
Looking for other organic and bamboo baby products to go with your bib? Check out collection of organic bamboo products here.