Modern and artfully made treasures inspired by Maine woods and waters and handmade in Nepal. MULXIPLY exists to provide dignified jobs to indigenous artisans using age-old techniques, keeping heritage handicraft alive.
Already award-winning, our brand-new backpack received "Best in Show" when it debuted at NYNOW. We've worked so hard to make a minimal, stylish, unisex backpack that has just enough room to pack your things, but low-profile enough that you won't be tempted to over-stuff it. Big enough for a laptop and all your necessities, it's bound to be a bag you'll have for years.
- Size: 13 inches tall (when closed) by 16 inches wide.
- Front flips up and open with large, exposed brass zipper
- 1 internal pocket for smartphone and keys
- 1 external pocket for things you need ASAP
- Front is natural hand-felted wool in black
- Back is calfskin leather, sourced in India
- 1-inch reinforced, adjustable leather straps
- 3-inch expandable leather side gusset
- Handmade by master leather craftsmen in Kathmandu, Nepal. Please allow for subtle variations in finish and color.