This is a limited edition collaboration with the Salvation Army of Southern Nevada. 50% of the profits from this tote will go toward Salvation Army of Southern Nevada's SEEDS of Hope program. SEEDS of Hope stands for - Saving, Empowering, Education, and restoring Dreams to lives shattered by human trafficking.
- Featuring exclusive floral artwork by survivors of human trafficking who are part of the SEEDS of Hope program in Salvation Army Southern Nevada.
- Manufactured in a fair trade factory in India with fairtrade certified, organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy 1" thick cotton webbing handles
- Interior water bottle pocket & cell phone pocket
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Cell Phone Pocket: 8’’ x 8"
Interior Water Bottle Pocket: 5.5" x 11"
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Email email@example.com to initiate a return.