A sharp V-neck and careful seaming add high-fashion structure to an easy-fitting dress. Front utility pockets and a self-belt finish the look.
- 40" Inseam (from high point of shoulder)
- The model wears a size S.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
77% Cotton, 23% Refibra Tencel
- Made with Refibra, an upcycled cellulose fiber made from recycled cotton.
- The Net Zero wash process uses a combination of Ozone, faux stone tumbling, and a clean waterless enzyme to create this low-impact look without water waste.
- Hangtags, labels, and packaging are made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
Shop more from Ética's collection
ÉTICA is Spanish for "ethical," and this ethical, family-owned brand is committed to making the most durable, high-quality denim that you’ll love for years to come. Compared to traditional brands, ÉTICA designs reduce water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70%. And on the people side of things, they exceed fair trade standards, providing workers with living wages, health benefits, on-staff doctors, and free meals. Plus, they give back to help with water cleanup, tree planting, and lots of other environmental causes! Oh, and did we mention they also make great jeans?
For online orders, ÉTICA accepts product in new condition with original tags attached for a full refund. You have 15 days from the ship date to have your return dropped off and scanned at any UPS location. For all returns please contact email@example.com to initiate a return. Customer service will then provide you a free return label. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase.