Classy casual comfortable clothes, sewn and signed by women overcoming sex trafficking. Katie, the founder, started the company out of her house after a trip to Nepal. Now the business has grown and she and her team are helping women who've gotten out of the sex trade to become empowered and self-sufficient, one elegant tee (and dress, and other stuff) at a time.
- Models wears Small. Her height: 5'9", Bust: 34", Hip: 38"
- Fitted chest to waist with proper coverage the the armhole.
- Skirt has an A-line cut and hits just above the kneed for most women.
- Buttons are fully functional and nursing friendly.
- Length from top of shoulder to hem: XS-34.5", S-35", M-35.5", L-36", XL-36.5"
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex. Exclusive of decoration.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.